Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love From Me Project




I'm so honored to be included in this very worthwhile endeavor - Love From Me Project. The project includes publishing an art book to provide inspiration to people going through personal challenges, as well as to raise money for a cancer charity. (Click here for more detail) One of my painting that will be included in this book - Catch the Wave from the June 2010 Virtual Paintout challenge. I've also written a little something to go with the painting.



Catch the Wave
With all the ups and downs in life,
sometimes we need to sit back and
recuperate,
before we can get back and once again
catch the wave.

P.S.
I'm so honored to have one more painting included in this project. A cropped version of "Ripples", see below, will be included as the back cover of the book. I'm glad that a simple painting like Ripples can generate people's interest. Here's a little something that goes along with Ripples.



Ripples
Love is like dropping a pebble into a pond,
its impact ripples through far and beyond.

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these, and your poetry too!
    --Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I'm sure the book will provide support and inspiration for people going through difficult times.

    ReplyDelete